All electrical Installations deteriorate with age and use. They should be therefore be Inspected and tested at regular Intervals to check wether they are in a satisfactory condition for continued use. Such safety check are referred to as “Perodic Inspection and testing.
A Periodic Inspection will:
- Reveal if your electric circuits or equipment are overloaded.
- Find potential electric shock risks and fire risks.
- Identify any defective electrical work.
- Highlight any lack of earth or bonding.
- Tests are also carried out on wiring and fixed electrical equipment to check that they are safe.
- A schedule of circuits is also provided, which is Invaluable for a property.